Based on patents filed by Atrium Data, the project concerns the definition of a modular Datacentre both in terms of Tiering and deployment, with an energy performance that is significantly better than solutions currently available on the market.
An innovative project chosen for Future Investments
The project has been chosen for Future Investments under the Renewable Energies programme launched by ADEME, because of its innovative nature.
- Environmental conditions of the centre compliant with ASHRAE 2008 recommendations
- PUE between 1 and 1.1 inclusive
- Scalable power from 4 kW to 12 kW/Rack on 100% of surfaces
- Scalable Tiering level per rack (Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV)
- Very High Density (5000 W IT/m²)
- Production of electricity by recovery of hot air flow
The CIMEP will be used for projects at Albi, Limoges, La Souterraine, and Saint-Jean-d’Angély :
And more ….